The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we approach everything – and that’s true for real estate! While selling your South Florida home for the best price possible is always the priority, real estate agents, buyers, and sellers must now take extra steps to ensure the safety and comfort of all involved.
To minimize spread of COVID-19, consider the following when listing your home:
- Book showings by appointment only
- Space out home showings by 30 minutes to allow time to disinfect high-touch surfaces in between showings
- Offer hand sanitizer in multiple spots in the home
- Require that anyone entering the home wear a mask including home inspectors, appraisers, or contractors who need to access your home during the process.
- Consider limiting large events, like Open Houses, which make it difficult to maintain social distancing
Nothing is more important than ensuring the health and safety of my clients. I adhere to the highest level of professional standards for listing and selling your home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
I’m happy to make any special accommodations to keep you safe and comfortable along the way to selling your Boca Raton home for top dollar.